|Anionic Flocculant is included in the various range of effluent treatment chemicals offered by Chemtex Speciality Limited. As a part of the effluent chemicals, We manufacture a series of different flocculants and coagulants. A flocculant is referred to a long chain hydrocarbon (polymer) consisting of several repeating units and have molecular weights ranging from 5 - 20 million. The function of flocculant is to generate larger aggregrates from coagulated particles and settle them. The charge of a flocculant varies depending on its chemistry and may be anionic, cationic or non-ionic or neutral.|
• Anionic Flocculants are compounds with negative charges.
• Anionic flocculants are used by most aggregate operations.
• These are non-toxic chemicals.
• They are ideally used in wastewater and effluent treatment applications.
• They help in flocculating suspended solids. Useful for non-potable raw water clarification.