|Phosphating can be regarded as a process of coating a ferrous metal surface with a passive phosphate coating for the prevention of rusting of metal. Phosphating are primarily of two types:|
• Iron Phosphating - Blackish Color Coating
• Zinc Phosphating - Whitish Color Coating
The Phosphating Chemical for mild steel (crc sheets), cast iron are especially formulated for removal of oil, grease, rust and simultaneously for producing a thin iron phosphate or zinc phosphate coating on the metal surface to avoid further corrosion or rusting.
Chemtex Speciality Limted's Phosphating Chemical can effectively be used as line deruster and in-process cleaner prior to painting or any other similar metal treatment operations.
Key Attributes and Benefits:
• Self Curing
• Acts effectively at room temperature
• Extends the life of metal
• Economical and is environmental friendly
• Easy to apply
• Prevents corrosion of metal