Liquid Fabric Softener Concentrate
|Usage/Application||Fabric / Laundry Softener|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Jars and Drums|
|Type Of Clothes||All types of fabrics|
|Solubility In Water||Water soluble|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Shelf life||24 month|
Concentrated formulation, to be further diluted to with water to make a ready-to-use softening solution.
· For use in commercial and on-premise laundries (OPL)
· Suitable for application on most types of fabric and can be manually or auto-dosed.
· Gives fabric a softer/ gentler fee with lessening of static charges, conferring a fresh fragrance.
· To be used in laundry during the rinse cycle in a washing machine.
· May also be permeated in dryer sheets to be used in a clothes dryer.
Chemtex Household Cleaner Concentrates, for business entrepreneurs who want to establish their own brand at minimal investment and gain maximum results. These concentrates are also available in sample kit in 1L pack sizes consisting of eight different concentrates, viz., toilet cleaner concentrate, dish wash concentrate, air freshener concentrate, floor cleaner concentrate, fabric softener concentrate, hand wash concentrate, glass cleaner concentrate and white phenyl concentrate.
The product offered by Chemtex Speciality Ltd is vastly used on cellulose materials for softening. It helps in enhancing the lubricity of the yarn and serves as an antistatic agent for loose fibre.
Chemtex offered product Nonionic Softener is compatible with cationic, anionic agents, starch and resin. It can be applied to all types of fibres. It imparts a smooth, soft hand with moisture absorbing and moderate anti-static properties. This product can be applied in both exhaust and padding processes. It doesnot influence dye fastness. It doesnot cause yellowing of fabric.