|Chemtex provides a wide variety of Microbrewery chemicals to optimize production and efficiency while lowering the costs. Here at Chemtex we supply tailor made chemicals for cleaning and effective sanitation in the microbreweries even other fields of application.|
Chemtex Speciality Ltd brings to you with our years of expertise as a sanitation specialist, Microbrewery chemicals that ensures optimal functions. We mainly supply Microbrewery Chemicals for Passivation and CIP Sanitation.
Acid passivation includes the usage of Nitric Acid; it creates a passive coating that reduces metal oxidation/ corrosion. While Caustic chemicals act as a disinfectant removing buildup of bio-foulants.
Advantages of Acid Passivation as summarized:
• Improved Corrosion Inhibition
• Uniform smoothened finish
• Polished surface
• Cleanliness ensured
• Product life extended
Cleaning in Place is a technique for cleaning the inside surfaces of pipes, vessels, equipment, channels and related fittings, without dismantling. Chemtex provides a wide variety of chemicals for CIP Sanitation with a particular procedure to be followed.
Benefits of Chemtex’s CIP Sanitizers:
• Low foaming ensures better control and no rinsing
• Breakdown materials are innocuous to wastewater
• Suitable for both soft and hard water
• Reduces the amount of nitrous oxide
• Effective in soil and beer stone removal
• Descaler for heavier soils
• Cost effective solution